Save Money Fast on Prescriptions with Hippo!
- Lower the Cost of Prescription Medications (by using Hippo!)
- Ask your pharmacist for Generic Medications
- If you have insurance, Avoid Picking Up Prescriptions Early (Wait until insurance will cover.)
- Many Over the Counter Meds May Actually be Cheaper With a Prescription (For instance, the allergy medication Claritin is $15 to $20 OTC, but Loratadine is only $4 to $6 in generic form, using Hippo.)
- Follow Up on Insurance Discrepancies (If a bill doesn’t look right, be sure to call.)
- Focus on Finding In-Network Providers
- Don’t Forgot About an HSA/FSA
- Stay on Top of Preventative Care (so you don’t get sick or develop expensive conditions)
- Know Your Insurance Policy (Understand what the deductibles are, who the preferred providers are, etc.)
Good tips! So if, what’s the process?
We try to make it as easy as possible to receive a Hippo card. For everyone in The Local Moms Network, simply text “MOMS” to Hippo (44776) and we will text you a free digital Hippo card to add to your mobile wallet. There is no cost to joining Hippo, so you can relax and save.
Here are the step by step instructions:
Download this time-saving app that lets you purchase Ohio State Lottery tickets from your phone! It’s never been easier to get Mega Millions and Powerball tickets with Mido Lotto App!
Looking for an amazing cut and color? Look no further than Salon Dahlia’s owner Cori Carmosino!! Her salon is located at Pinecrest on Cleveland’s lovely East Side!
With the weather turning cooler, you are going to want to have these 12 super fun board games that the whole family will love (even the adults)!!