Kids LOVE Young Chef Academy Solon
My kids love watching the Food Network. In fact, we watch as a family, it’s one of our favorite things to stream together!! Their favorite shows are Chopped and Cutthroat Kitchen. My husband and I find it hysterical that they love these shows because they are both SO picky! So when I heard there was a kids cooking school, Young Chefs Academy to be exact, in Solon, I had to check it out!!
Established in April 2003, Young Chefs Academy offers cooking classes to children in a safe environment that encourages discovery and creativity. While learning food preparation skills is the main ingredient at YCA, each class adds a heap of kitchen safety, a scoop of etiquette, a handful of table setting, a pinch of menu planning, and laughter to taste!
Young Chefs Academy in Solon has something for every kid, ages 4-16! They are always adding new and fun classes and they even offer family cooking adventures, so Mom and Dad can join too!!
Young Chef Academy in Solon offers:
- Weekly Classes: Their class curriculum will immerse young chefs in a world of culinary creativity and discovery. Planned around a unique monthly theme, each class is a new experience incorporating skills that build over time for the student to master complex food preparation and presentation. Classes can be attended individually or weekly as a Young Chefs Academy member.
- MasterChef Program: For members serious about cooking and mastering culinary skills. Students in the MasterChef Program follow our structured curriculum and pass knowledge assessments to earn patches working to achieve the elite black chef jacket as a YCA certified MasterChef!
- Star Program: Budding young chefs in the KinderCook Program are STARS and gain recognition for their work becoming more confident and self-sufficient in the kitchen and beyond! Your little chef can BE A STAR and earn recognition patches each month!
- Birthday Parties: Celebrate your child’s special day with a party at Young Chefs Academy! Kids will love cooking and celebrating at YCA!!
- Culinary Camps: Each day is filled with fun, hands-on adventures as we build upon new culinary skills and techniques. Our experienced staff is ready to deliver a well-rounded experience filled with culinary knowledge and fun! Seasonal camp adventures available year round…when school’s out, we’re open!
- Field Trips: Young Chefs® Academy offers a distinctive and interactive encounter with our customized field trips. While cooking provides a great opportunity to sharpen life-skills and stir-up creativity, it is also a great recipe for soaking up knowledge from the basic cognitive subject areas! Young Chefs Academy has highly credentialed curriculum support that identifies with teaching benchmarks in areas such as: Math, Science, Health, Reading/Language arts and so much more.
- Work Shops: From Macaron Workshops to Families in the Kitchen, take advantage of YCA special workshops tailor made for a small group to learn as much as you can about each topic!! Choose one or all of them to attend!
- Special Events: Host your work, or community event at YCA and watch the fun happen all around you!!
Make sure you join as a YCA member and enjoy savings!! As a Young Chefs Academy member, you’ll have a reserved seat in a scheduled class each week and benefit from a 30% discount for weekly classes. Take advantage of open enrollment and become a member any time. No annual contracts. No experience required to join.
Enrollment is easy and affordable!! In fact, Young Chefs Academy Solon is hosting a Back to School Open House on September 11, 2021 from 1:30PM-430PM. Check out their website and register/enroll today!!
Make sure to use our exclusive code: EASTMOMS to save 15% off classes and membership!!!
Phone: (440) 853-5004
Email: [email protected]
Get into the Holiday Spirit with The Cleveland Botanical Garden’s A Garden Holiday now open!
Find the perfect Christmas Tree this Holiday Season and make memories that last a lifetime!
Community Baby Show helping over 30,000 families scheduled for November 21, 2021